Dusane offers enterprise class lottery software which offers lottery operators a turnkey solution with quick up time. It is a secure, reliable and feature rich solution with no single point of failure ensuring continuity of operations. Robust security features ensure integrity and transparency of each and every lottery transaction and related data. It can be customized to meet specific requirements of lottery operators.
Lottery software for automation overview:
- Supports all major Lottery game variations including lotto, digit (2, 3, 4 digit etc.), keno, bingo, traditional games, and more
- Supports multiple channels such as point-of-sale terminals, web/Internet, and mobile (sms and downloadable)
- Provides full range of management capabilities for instant ticket (scratch) games including inventory management, distribution, validation, and accounting
- Complete retailer accounts management, including credit control features to restrict fraud or default by retailer
- Integrated banking system for automated retailer payment processing and accounts update
- Comprehensive reporting system for retailers as well as operators and auditors.
- Highly parameterized design allows for changes to the behavior of the system and games to be made without any software modifications.
- Modular architecture that allows for simple scaling from the smallest to the largest operation.
- Reliability and recovery mechanisms safeguarding the system from failures in networks, hardware, software, databases and natural disasters
- Browser based administration for ease of deployment. Secure access for authorized personnel can be made available via any Internet connected PC.
- Multi-layered authentication and security system with encryption of sensitive data
- Designed using a best-of-breed selection of key open source technologies combined with appropriate commercial software. Utilizes open standards such as XML and web services for easy integration with third-party systems.